Counselor in Mobile AL
If you are in need of a qualified counselor to help you cope with life’s hardships, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here at Comprehensive MedPsych Systems. We employ the very best counselors in Mobile AL to address anything from anxiety to bipolar treatment. As such, we offer confidential counseling services for families, individuals, groups and couples. As your counselor works within the same offices as your psychiatrists and psychotherapists, you experience a higher level of communication that allows for face-to-face interaction.
CMPS is located at 1110 Montlimar Place, Suite 500, in Mobile, AL. Call CMPS today at 251-662-9466. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Counselor in Mobile, Alabama
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems gives patients quality access to comprehensive clinical services provided not only by counselors, but also by therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and neuropsychologists. We help everyone, from children and teens to adults and seniors.
If you require a counselor in Mobile, AL, seek out the proven provider known for delivering mental and behavioral health services within a private practice setting. As a private, successful multi-disciplinary behavioral health care group that is nationally-recognized, we are proud to employ some of the best counselors in Mobile, AL.
Because we offer all services under one roof, we can immediately rectify important emotional and/or medication issues that need attention and determine an immediate solution. CMPS offers the following services:
- Counseling Services for All Ages
- Psychiatry Services
- Psychotherapy Services
- Medication Management
- Gifted Student Assessment
- Anxiety Treatment
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Neuropsychology Evaluations for Cognitive and Memory Impairment
- Autism Evaluations and Treatment
- Concussion Evaluations
- Bipolar Treatment
- Forensic Psychology and Neuropsychology
- ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Workers’ Compensation Evaluation and Treatment
Your counselor in Mobile AL will work together with your other doctors, if applicable, to monitor the effectiveness of your current medication (if applicable), any side effects you may be experiencing, and the progress of your treatment.
Experienced Counselors, Therapists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists in Mobile, AL
With access to counselors under one roof, we can provide increased efficiency in communication, higher quality outcomes, and more seamless integration of diagnostics and treatment. Professionals at the treatment of a wide range of mental health disorders, our counselors in Mobile AL utilize the latest and most innovative services for optimal results.
With such experienced counselors in Mobile AL, we can assist you in resolving your mental and behavioral health needs within a caring, compassionate environment. Schedule your appointment for counseling in Mobile AL today.
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems
Address: 1110 Montlimar Place, Suite 500, in Mobile, AL
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Therapist in Mobile AL
- Psychiatrist for Depression Mobile AL
- Psychiatrist for Anxiety Mobile AL
- Psychiatric Evaluation Mobile AL
- Local Psychiatrist Mobile AL
- Find a Psychiatrist Mobile AL
- Clinical Psychiatrist Mobile AL
- Best Therapist Mobile AL
- Best Psychiatrist Mobile AL
- Counseling Center In Mobile AL
- Couples Counseling in Mobile AL
- Teen Counseling in Mobile AL
- Marriage Counseling in Mobile AL
- Anxiety Treatment In Mobile AL
- Depression Treatment In Mobile AL
- Psychiatrist In Mobile AL