Psychiatry, Counseling/Therapy, and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) in Mobile AL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems offers high quality, comprehensive clinical services provided by an inter-disciplinary team of experienced board-certified psychiatrists, neuropsychologists and psychotherapists. As a respected provider of mental and behavioral health services in Mobile AL, we are proud to offer a wide spectrum of services with an emphasis on quality and integrity.
Our state-of-the-art private practice is the biggest and most comprehensive multi-disciplinary private behavioral healthcare group in Alabama, staffed by professionals who are not only skilled but compassionate as well. Our staff includes counselors, therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists, as well as neuropsychologists. We treat all ages, from children to teens to adults.
CMPS is located at 1110 Montlimar Place, Suite 500, in Mobile, AL. Call CMPS today at 251-662-9466. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Mental Health Services in Alabama
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems is a chosen provider of mental and behavioral health services in Mobile, Alabama for many people. Lean on us for confidential counseling services for families, individuals, groups and couples, as well as the following services:
- Anxiety and Depression Treatment
- Bipolar Treatment
- Medication Management
- Psychotherapy Services
- Neuropsychology Evaluations for Cognitive and Memory Impairment
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy for Depression
- Autism Evaluations and Treatment
- Concussion Evaluations
- Workers’ Compensation Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychoeducational Testing
- ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Forensic Psychology and Neuropsychology
- Gifted Student Assessment
Here at CMPS, we embrace the application of revolutionary treatments, such as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. This is a cutting edge, FDA-approved medication-free treatment with an impressive 50 percent complete remission rate. This approach is unique in that it utilizes magnetic pulses to treat chronic depression.
Experienced Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists in Mobile, AL
We are skilled at the treatment of an array of mental health issues and disorders, giving our clients and patients access to the latest and most innovative services. Because we can offer all-in-one services under one roof, our patients enjoy better communication, better outcomes, and better diagnostics and treatment integration.
For those seeking affordable, insurance-friendly and state of the art mental health treatments and evaluations in Mobile AL, CMPS offers professionalism, compassion and peace of mind.
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems
Address: 1110 Montlimar Place, Suite 500, in Mobile, AL
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Individuals ages 4+
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
Problem Areas and Specialized Treatment Modalities
- Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents, Adults, Families, and Groups
- Trauma Focused Treatment Therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Non-Offending Caregivers
- Attachment Focused Treatment for Children and Caregivers
- Sexual Acting Out Behaviors for ages 4-11
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adjustment Concerns related to major life events
- Psychoeducation related to parenting children with mental illness
- Coordination of treatment with other providers for minors with Sensory Processing Disorders
- EMDR for Children and Adolescents
Comprehensive ADHD Evaluation & Treatment Clinic