Depression Treatment in Fort Myers FL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems, a nationally-recognized provider, offers mental and behavioral health services in Fort Myers, FL within a state-of-the-art private practice setting. In fact, CMPS is the most comprehensive multi-disciplinary private behavioral healthcare group in Florida. Our highly-skilled, compassionate professionals feature exceptional credentials.
We want to ensure our clients and patients can access the latest and most innovative services, such as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. This is a cutting edge, FDA-approved medication-free treatment using magnetic pulses to treat depression. It features a 50 percent complete remission rate. Treating a wide variety of mental health issues and mental health disorders in Fort Myers FL, our qualified professionals include psychologists and neuropsychologists as well as therapists and psychiatrists.
CMPS is located at 13099 S. Cleveland Ave. Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907. Call CMPS today at 239-936-1336. Our hours of operation are Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Depression Treatment in Fort Myers
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems is a trusted resource for top-notch depression treatment in Fort Myers FL. On top of this, as well as confidential counseling services for families, individuals, groups and couples, we also offer these services:
- Counseling Services for All Ages
- Anxiety Treatment
- Bipolar Treatment
- TMS Therapy for Depression
- Psychotherapy Services
- Psychiatry Services
- Medication Management
- Pain: Behavioral and Psychiatric Management
- Neuropsychology Evaluations for Cognitive and Memory Impairment
- Concussion Evaluations
- ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Gifted Student Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation Evaluation and Treatment
- Forensic Psychology and Neuropsychology
Experienced Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists in Fort Myers FL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems offers a team approach with all-in-one services that address all needs under one roof. This allows us to offer better communication, better outcomes, and better diagnostics and treatment integration. Our depression treatments in Fort Myers are affordable, insurance-friendly and state of the art.
Our team-based multidisciplinary approach is rare, but it’s yet another example of how we go above and beyond to provide you with the best services possible. Our highly trained and compassionate professionals range from counselors and therapists to psychologists and psychiatrists.
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems
Address: 13099 S. Cleveland Ave. Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907
Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Psychiatrist In Fort Myers FL
- Best Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Local Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Best Therapist Fort Myers FL
- Find a Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Clinical Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatric Evaluation Fort Myers FL
- Couples Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Counseling Center In Fort Myers FL
- Teen Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Marriage Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatrist for Anxiety Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatrist for Depression Fort Myers FL
- Anxiety Treatment In Ft. Myers FL
- Counselor In Fort Myers FL
- Therapist Fort Myers FL