Counselor in Fort Myers FL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems, recognized nationally, offers you the counseling services you crave. We specialize in behavioral and mental health services in Fort Myers, FL as part of a cutting edge private-practice office. In fact, CMPS is the most comprehensive multi-disciplinary private behavioral healthcare group in the state. Our highly-skilled counselors boast the highest credentials.
Our team-based multidisciplinary approach is not common, but it’s just another example of how we go the extra mile to give you the best services possible. Our compassionate, highly trained and educated professionals range from counselors and psychologists to psychiatrists and therapists.
CMPS is located at 13099 S. Cleveland Ave. Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907. Call CMPS today at 239-936-1336. We are open Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Counselor in Fort Myers
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems is known for its skilled and reputable counselors in Fort Myers FL. However, we offer many more services, such as:
- Counseling Services for All Ages
- Psychotherapy Services
- TMS Therapy for Depression
- Psychiatry Services
- Anxiety Treatment
- Bipolar Treatment
- Medication Management
- Pain: Behavioral and Psychiatric Management
- Neuropsychology Evaluations for Cognitive and Memory Impairment
- ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Gifted Student Assessment
- Concussion Evaluations
- Workers’ Compensation Evaluation and Treatment
- Forensic Psychology and Neuropsychology
We can seamlessly address any important emotional and/or medication issues that require immediate attention and determine a solution. That’s because your counselor works within the same offices as your psychotherapist or other doctors (if applicable), so you experience a higher level of communication.
Experienced Counselors, Therapists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists in Fort Myers FL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems, offering a team approach with all-in-one services, takes care of all your needs under one roof. Thus we more readily offer better communication, better outcomes, and higher-level diagnostics and treatment integration. Our counseling services in Fort Myers are affordable and insurance-friendly for your peace of mind.
We bring a team approach to the table here at CMPS. Your counselor in Ft. Myers FL works together with your other doctors to ensure your current medication is effective (if you are taking any), along with side effects and overall progress of treatment. We believe the best treatment for many emotional disorders requires a combination of various modalities, which your counselors can discuss with you.
Please give us a call to schedule your appointment with a counselor in Ft. Myers today.
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems
Address: 13099 S. Cleveland Ave. Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907
Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Psychiatrist In Fort Myers FL
- Best Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Local Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Best Therapist Fort Myers FL
- Find a Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Clinical Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatric Evaluation Fort Myers FL
- Couples Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Counseling Center In Fort Myers FL
- Teen Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Marriage Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatrist for Anxiety Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatrist for Depression Fort Myers FL
- Anxiety Treatment In Ft. Myers FL
- Depression Treatment In Fort Myers FL
- Therapist Fort Myers FL