Counseling Center in Fort Myers FL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems is a nationally recognized counseling center specializing in focused behavioral and mental health services in Fort Myers, FL. As part of a cutting edge private-practice office, CMPS is the most comprehensive multi-disciplinary group in Florida, with highly-skilled counselors who boast the highest credentials.
Our team-based multidisciplinary approach show you how we go the extra mile to give you the best services possible. Our compassionate, highly trained and educated professionals range from counselors and psychologists to psychiatrists and therapists.
CMPS is located at 13099 S. Cleveland Ave. Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907. Call CMPS today at 239-936-1336. We are open Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Counseling Center in Fort Myers
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems is a counseling center known for its skilled and reputable on-staff counselors in Fort Myers FL. We provide these services:
- Counseling Services for All Ages
- ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychotherapy Services
- TMS Therapy for Depression
- Psychiatry Services
- Anxiety Treatment
- Gifted Student Assessment
- Bipolar Treatment
- Medication Management
- Pain: Behavioral and Psychiatric Management
- Neuropsychology Evaluations for Cognitive and Memory Impairment
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Concussion Evaluations
- Workers’ Compensation Evaluation and Treatment
- Forensic Psychology and Neuropsychology
We can seamlessly address any critical emotional and/or medication issues that require immediate attention. Then, we can determine the best solution. Your counselor works within the same offices as your psychotherapist or other doctors (if applicable), so you can count on a higher level of communication.
Experienced Counselors, Therapists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists in Fort Myers FL
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems, offering a team approach with all-in-one services, takes care of all your needs under one roof. Your counselor in Ft. Myers FL works together with your other doctors to ensure your current medication is effective (if you are taking any), along with side effects and overall progress of treatment.
As part of your journey, you get better communication, better outcomes, and higher-level diagnostics and treatment integration. Our counseling services in Fort Myers are affordable and insurance-friendly. We believe the best treatment for many emotional disorders requires a combination of various modalities, which your counselors can discuss with you. Come see why our team approach is best.
Please give us a call to schedule your appointment with a counselor in Ft. Myers today.
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems
Address: 13099 S. Cleveland Ave. Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907
Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Psychiatrist In Fort Myers FL
- Best Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Local Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Best Therapist Fort Myers FL
- Find a Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Clinical Psychiatrist Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatric Evaluation Fort Myers FL
- Couples Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Teen Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Marriage Counseling in Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatrist for Anxiety Fort Myers FL
- Psychiatrist for Depression Fort Myers FL
- Anxiety Treatment In Ft. Myers FL
- Counselor In Fort Myers FL
- Depression Treatment In Fort Myers FL
- Therapist Fort Myers FL