Audrey La Noce, D.O.
Dr. Audrey La Noce completed medical school at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, New York, and then went on to complete her psychiatry residency at University Hospital and Medical Center in Tarmac Florida. She is board certified in adult psychiatry and has diverse treatment populations ranging from addiction to law enforcement personnel affected by traumatic events. She is currently the president of the Broward Chapter of the Florida Psychiatric Society where she holds quarterly meetings and brings together local psychiatrists to address advocacy issues in the field. She is the former medical director at Agape Aim Treatment Center and is currently the medical director for Living Well Management.
- Diplomate – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Suboxone Maintenance and Detox Certified
- Florida Highway Patrol Deputy Surgeon Doctor and Advisor to the Critical Incident Peer Support Team (Official Appointment)
- Member – American Psychiatric Association
- Member – Florida Psychiatric Society, Broward County Chapter President
- Member – Florida Medical Association
- Member – Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Member – American Society of Addiction Medicine